The tropical splendour of Caerula Mar Club provides an unparalleled experience for a Bahamas destination wedding and idyllic receptions for up to 60 guests.
Host a casual ceremony, a grand affair, an intimate reception, or a magical gala. With idyllic oceanfront event spaces and immaculate accommodations surrounded by white sands, turquoise waters and towering palms, Caerula Mar Club is the ultimate Bahamas wedding venue.
Enjoy the planning process with our friendly experienced staff. Providing services that include catering, vendor management, decor, and event setup, the staff will ensure that every detail is handled with care and privacy. Turn the celebration of your dreams into a memorable reality.
PLANNING YOUR WEDDING
To have your wedding at Caerula Mar Club, the wedding couple are required to stay with us for a minimum of 5 nights. All guests of the wedding must also be staying at the resort. Arrangements can be made directly with Caerula Mar Club for non-resort guests. Fees will apply.
Caerula Mar offers a number of ceremony packages. Let us help you plan for a day ideally suited to you.
YOU AND YOUR GUESTS
We are happy to hold a group of 5 or more rooms and provide a discounted room rate for you and your wedding guests provided the wedding couple first reserve their room with a deposit at least three months ahead of the arrival date. Your guests can then be notified of the rates and can book directly with the resort to receive the discounted group rate. Rooms will be released 60 days prior to the arrival date if they have not been reserved with a deposit. All group bookings receive a complimentary welcome amenity in each guest room upon arrival.
Our Caerula Mar wedding planner will assist you with all aspects of your wedding experience including scheduling your wedding date and time, planning events and coordinating all of your wedding details with the utmost care. We are happy to assist your wedding planner of choice.
From intimate weddings on the beach with a small group of family and friends to groups of up to 60 guests, Caerula Mar has a breathtaking setting for you to say I DO! Wedding ceremony locations vary depending on the accommodations that you have reserved.
Wedding Inquiry Form
Please fill out the form below to inquire about your wedding at Caerula Mar Club.
Whether you are planning your honeymoon, birthday, anniversary, or a family occasion, Caerula Mar provides exceptional dining options and gorgeous locations to make your celebrations ideal.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning your special day.
Wedding Photography Credit: www.WithLightandShadow.ca
NOTES ABOUT GETTING MARRIED IN THE BAHAMAS
• You must be present in the Bahamas for 24 hours before making your marriage application. It is advisable to arrive 48 hours before your ceremony date. Applications are received during business hours, Monday to Friday 9:30am to 4:00pm.
• You must have your passports along with the immigration form that is given at the time of entry into The Bahamas.
• Applications can only be made Monday to Friday during business hours.
• Two witnesses, who are at least 18 years old, must sign your marriage license. If it’s just the two of you, witnesses can be provided.
• The marriage license is valid for up to 90 days in case you would like to apply during an earlier trip and perhaps combine with an on-site planning trip.
• If you are single and have never been married before, you will need a declaration certifying this fact. This can be sworn before a notary public or another person authorized to administer oaths in your country of residence. You will need this document when you apply for a marriage license. If you prefer, you can also make this declaration in The Bahamas with an attorney-at-law or notary public. This can be completed on South Andros but we will need to know in advance.
• If either of you have been previously married, you will need the original decree of divorce or a certified copy with raised or colored seal. If in a language other than English, the original decree or certified copy must be provided in the native language along with a translated certified or notarized copy in English.
• If either party is widowed, the death certificate of the deceased spouse is required.
• If you are a minor under 18 years of age, you must have written parental consent to be married in The Bahamas. Please ask us for a consent form which we’ll obtain from the Government.