Beachfront Bliss in The Bahamas
Destination Wedding at Caerula Mar Club in partnership with evoJets
Caerula Mar Club Destination Wedding 10 people inclusive of Bride & Groom
· Roundtrip on a 10-passenger jet for the bridal party via evoJets
· Arrival Welcome Amenities
· Breakfast for all guests 10pax x 3nts
· Outdoor wedding ceremony (weather permitting)
· Wedding reception dinner on ocean deck (3 Course Dinner: Starter, Main, Dessert)
· Wedding cake (Small cake for ceremony & photographs)
· Wedding Bouquet
· Villa for three nights for the couple
· Classic Clubhouse Suites for four additional couples x 3 nights
Total package price:
If flying from Miami or Atlanta, starting at $70,000.
If flying from Chicago, starting at $80,000.
If flying from New York or Toronto, starting at $90,000.
If flying from Vancouver, starting at $110,000.
Valid for bookings through 2023. Subject to availability. Alcohol not included, additional charges will apply. Taxes and gratuities are included in package items.
ARRIVAL AND PROOF OF RESIDENCY The bride and groom must be in the Bahamas for 24 hours before applying for their marriage license and are required to show proof of arrival date. The Bahamas immigration card or entry stamp in your passport will suffice.
MARRIAGE LICENSE After the 24-hour period of residency in the Bahamas we will accompany you to the local Administrator’s office in South Andros. Offices are only open Monday-Friday and hours are limited. We will make the necessary appointments.
CEREMONY & MARRIAGE Your wedding ceremony can take place once the marriage license is approved.
Bahamas marriage requirements are subject to change.
Blackout dates Dec 15 – Jan 5, Feb 12 – March 30, August 8 – November 30